Codub Consulting Ltd. in conjunction with other stake holders are again running the 5th Infrastructure Asset Summit Africa in 2019. Following the successes of the last two summits in London and the 3rd summit in Lagos, the Asset Summit Africa 2015 was held for the second time in Africa at the Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos on 23rd and 24th March 2015. It will be held in the same location again on the 9th and 10th of April 2019 before proceeding to Ghana for the 6th edition.
This summit aims to attract over 500 senior professionals from different parts of the world representing a wide variety of asset intensive industries in both the private and public sectors.
- Align your company as a supporter of good maintenance practices, which is a key factor in infrastructural development.
- By participation, sponsors are establishing themselves as leading corporate promoters of excellent service delivery, which is a direct result of good Asset Management & Maintenance.
- Association with the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) UK, the professional body for those involved in acquisition, operation and care of physical assets – especially critical infrastructure.
- Opportunity to present a paper to our audience and position yourselves as knowledge leaders.
- Branding and web-links including branding throughout and up to six (6) months after the event.
- Panel Sessions – Be part of specific panel sessions that will discuss case studies on key industries.